Saturday, July 17, 2010

Look for the T-shirt with the WaterBallooner logo

17 July 2010 – I picked up 20 WaterBallooner t-shirts today. Cool! One for Rick, Tom, and Herb, six for Dad, eleven for me. To get one, email tshirts@brandxstore.com and ask for a Water Ballooners shirt. They will ship, via USPS, up to 5 t-shirts at the following per shirt price: Long Sleeve = $23.61; Short Sleeve = $21.61. More than five shirts and you need to contact BrandX about increased shipping costs. I like the people at BrandX so I chose to put this plug in for them – I make nothing on the sales. Monday I pick up my laptop, my Verizon broadband card, and a Flip video camera -- all for documenting the trip. Having written today’s entry, I am now sitting here trying to list and sort to-do items before leaving. It will be nice to be on the ride, because then I will either have everything I need or do without. It’s easier that way. I have an idea for my first YouTube video, but it will take until the end of next week to realize – I have to learn all this stuff as I go along.

Thought for the day: One thing is certain, there will be no tweets.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds epic. I hope there will be pictures soon as well to go along with your entries. If not of you (I understand the desire for some sort of anonymity in this crazy world), at least of your gear, places you bike around, or random things you see that pique your interest.

    ReplyDelete