Friday, July 23, 2010

Yahoo! YouTube

23 July 2010 – Today I successfully loaded a video about the Tour on YouTube. If you are interested the specific URL is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GywkuLq0xeU . I was also able to locate the video on YouTube by using the search option for the title, “The Tour Kent St Prologue”. With just about three weeks to go to the start of the tour my well-being is pretty high as I have mastered in the last month all of the critical elements of documenting the Tour, including getting off the couch and starting to build my exercise capacity, riding a bike powering the pedals on the up and down strokes, doing essential maintenance, creating and uploading a blog, and creating and uploading a video file. In my judgment I have sufficient resources and equipment to actually complete the Tour. Soon the arduous part begins.

Thought for the day: It’s said good fortune comes to the well-prepared. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment