Saturday, July 31, 2010

Good-byes at Salon Blissful and AFRL

29 and 30 July 2010. Events keep crowding into my practice schedule. Both Thursday (dentist, haircut and facial [they’re great for relaxing]) and Friday (good-bye breakfast with Frank and Mike, followed by a round of good-byes at the Kent St lab cut deeply into my morning time and limit me to one loop around Tempe. Both days are full of people to whom I point out “The Tour: Kent St Prologue” on YouTube and from whom I receive “good-byes” and “good lucks”. I keep trying to get Frank to make a commitment to do the RAGBRAI – he says he wants to – but hasn’t gone so far as to say “Okay we’ll do it in 2011.” Despite the fall-off in miles per day average this week, I am feeling ready.

Thought for the days -- It’s fun to say good-bye – wandering around, talking to the people with whom you like to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment