Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What's coming to you ain't going from you

4 August 2010 – The bike is in perfect condition after a tune-up by Jory at Landis. Now I am working my way through long lists of things to pack and do. Don’t forget the Icy Hot and aspirin! Nor those new-fangled Gum disposable soft picks for teeth – the best thing ever invented for getting food particles out from between teeth. Way better than floss and much easier to use. It must be so, the price has gone up from 2.39 to 3.99 in the 14-16 months I have been using them. I also tested my ability to send and receive e-mail and to upload blog postings with my new laptop. It’s also performing well. The chores for tomorrow include a few business details, packing, and one last check of everything. I will try to be done by 1800 so I can sit around and think if I have forgotten anything. I am not taking bets.

Thought for the day: Would I be considered an optimist for looking forward to sunny, cool, windless days on flat well-paved roads with the bike paths clearly marked.

No comments:

Post a Comment